Sunday, July 09, 2006

5 months!!! Please forgive me!

I was suprised by the many of you that asked when I was going to post anything else in my blog. I didn't think that many kept up with it....so it has inspired me to get it going again!
Well the most important thing that has happened in the past 5 months is Mikaela's First Communion! She was beautiful, but I have to say I was not happy during the ceremony. I did not see her once through the whole thing! They did not have specific seating for parents or anything so by time we got there the whole family was way in the back. I did not see her process in or out, and I did not see her take her First Communion :( I plan on letting whoever is in charge next year for Cameron's the problems I encountered.
The kids finished school and start back again August 7.........I'm kind of look'n foward to it :) I'm also just look'n foward to making some money again since I work the AfterSchoolProgram and substitute. I've also been asked by the PTA to be the committee chair for our "Night of Holiday Magic" which will be in December and we will have food and a great Magician. They did the same thing last year and it was so much fun, so I'm look'n foward to being in charge, though a little nervous since I've never done anything like this before.
We are also looking foward to our next Disney World trip in Sept!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home