Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Too warm for January

Just can't get over how warm it has been here lately, 60's all week and almost 70 they are saying for Thursday. Suprised we aren't getting the usual storms that come with these warm winter temps. I think we are due one Friday though, bet it will be a wopper! The weird thing is my basement stays so cold! I have to go outside to get warmed up!

Wanted to add too, the kiddos got their report cards last week. Mikaela made all A's again, even brought up some of her A's! And Cameron got AB honor roll, he brought up some of his grades too! I'm so proud of them! Cameron has been reading much better lately, but I still have trouble actually getting him to want to read..

Gotta go make some chili now (I know weird dinner huh, considering it's actually warm here) we have to head out to the kids PSR (religion) classes in a few hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home