Sunday, January 15, 2006

Our Weekend :)

Well haven't wrote in a few days....been a little busy. Friday had to run errands and work ASP. Saturday we went to a bday party and church, and when we weren't doing that we were looking at flooring. I'm so excited we decided on tile and Kevin will be installing it soon with some help from a few friends. Next we will be needing new carpet, but I'm not sure when, maybe next year :) Still need to by a DVD recorder so that will be our next big purchase. Anyone know of a good brand or what to look for?
The kids are out of school tomorrow, and somehow I ended up with 2 extra kids over here to spend the night! How did I get suckered into that one LOL Made some yummy blackbean and chicken soup(which of course the kids didn't like) and caramel brownies! Oooh and I just realized no milk for cereal tomorrow, guess we'll be having waffles with sugary syrup. Heehee Also got another b-day party to go to tomorrow and a quick grocery stop so not sure if I'll be writing tomorrow, I also desperately need to work on my scrapbook....I've been spending way too much time on this computer that last few months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home