Thursday, January 12, 2006

Napoleon Dynamite Fans!


Went to Target last night while the kiddos were at PSR and found these shirts for them on clearance for $2.24~~YIPPY! I love a good deal :) The kids absolutely love this movie! Actually we all love it! It is hysterical! I really wanted to find that one that said "Give me your tots" but they were all gone. Cameron is even saying now he wants to be Napoleon for Halloween, won't that be hysterical.....or maybe he should go as Lloyd Christmas(since that is who everyone thought he looked like with his new hairdo when we were there at Christmas)

Just got a call from school, they gave me another day to work ASP, so that makes 3 days afterschool I'll be working. Perfect! Just the right amount of money!

Well I'm determined to do some scrapbooking tonight, so I really need to be getting off this computer, seeing as I'm on here everyday of my life!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those shirts are so cute. I think Cameron would look adorable as Napoleon for Halloween. LOL. I love you guys.

Robin

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there!

I love this idea of the page! I think it is great. Now maybe I can keep up with you all better. I am sorry I missed you at Christmas. I will try to make it a point to see you the next time you are in. I stay so busy! You know how that is! I will talk to you all soon! The kids look COOL in their shirts and what a DEAL!! Bye! PENNY I couldn't get signed in any other way than anonymous for some reason. Oh well it works! HAHAHAAHA

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home